Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amazing Grace

Dear Ones,
I'm ba a ck ~ with great news of a new focus for my art and energy.  An opportunity has presented itself.  It is a dream come true and a leap of faith all rolled together.  A solo exhibit in the Chicago area!  WOW!!  Pinch me. The miracle of this new venture is that it came to me from a referral by Cathy, one of my Dearest Ones.
The dates have been set for an opening on June 18th.  Now the work begins; creating new art, deciding which current pieces to include, finishing the new brochure that has been in the works for months, and keeping my efforts focused on the end goal; Showing and Sharing my LoveLights.

'Kasia I Am' (c) 2009 Kasia


This mandala  'Kasia, I Am', is my new logo.  I intend to use it on my business cards and notepads, etc.  If you'll look closely, you will find my name in purple around the center red/purple 'I AM'.  I used the green background color for it's healing energy and fresh spring-like appeal.  Embedding names and words into the LoveLights is the focus of my newest work.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Personalizing the LoveLight :)
    Sending you lots of light --- Peace, Lori Eve
    ~Blue Wind Lake Medicine Woman

    ReplyDelete