Friday, September 4, 2009

Guess who's Blogging!

Can you believe your eyes?  It's me, Kasia, and I'm blogging!!  Okay, I will admit that I came to this site kicking and screaming- - there is always so much to learn with these new ventures in technology, and I just wasn't sure that I wanted to become involved.  You, my Dear Ones, have encouraged me to do this.  You know who you are.  It is with some reservations about making my mistakes in public, that I have decided to face my fears, take a leap of faith, and give this blogging a shot.  So hang on - - here we go!

For those of you who don't know me, let me start by introducing myself.  I am Kasia - - pronounced: kaa, sha.
I live a very active life wearing many different hats:  Loving Wife & Mother,  Joyful Grandmother, First Daughter, Wise Sister, Crystal Girl, Fun Friend, Artist, Mandala Creator, Humanitarian, Mediocre Golfer, Cool Curler, Traveler, Seeker of Wisdom, Homemaker, etc.  It is my hope that with this blog, we will help each other to take a deep breath, calm the chaos, and gratefully explore the blessings of this LIFE.

Be Well -
Kasia

6 comments:

  1. Your passion is evident in your work. May you continue to inspire others with your LoveLights.
    How do I place an order for one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am continually soooooooo proud of you! You always have paved the way for me! I love you, Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool!! And to think I taught you computer skills and look at you now! I love you, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. To place an order - - just email me. We'll discuss color choices, image, style, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I finally had and took the time to read your blog. I'm very proud of you, Mom!!! Keep up the great work and we can all watch this passion of yours as it takes on new forms/outlets/avenues. Not sure the word I'm looking for, but I think you get what I'm trying to say! Big hug and lots of Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete