Sunday, September 5, 2010

September's New Adventure

'Sundance'                                          (c)  2001 Kasia

There is a new crispness in the air in Wisconsin, as the school buses reappear and seasonal transformation begins. Our Nolan started Kindergarten last week causing a change in routine and scheduling of time. Since the day he was born, I have shared my time with him on an average of two days a week. That is quite a bit of playing, reading, growing, loving, and sharing time. I am truly blessed to be a 'hands on' grandma with three other grandchildren living less than 4 miles from my home. It is a gift to have a unique relationship with each of them that I do not take for granted. With the new adventure of school starting, I realize that I too, am at a crossroads of adventure. The direction of my journey is changing.  A new schedule and new routine will allow me the ability to devote more time to my passionate pursuits in the studio. I am wondering what that will look like in terms of new Art created. I guess that time will tell and we will just have to wait and see what unfolds. With the visions that I currently have dancing in my mind's eye and the all new web site just days away from being launched, I am certain that it will be an  EXCITING ADVENTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment