Thursday, September 16, 2010

Theater group interviewed on ABC7

Dear Ones -
The month's of summer have flown by with the arduous task of relocating of my dear mother-in-law into an apartment nearer to our home. The details fell onto me and my guy to sort out. This came on the heels of my Solo Exhibit at the Envision Gallery of Flourish Studios. You will remember my excitement this spring. It was a wonderful experience for me personally to share my 'LoveLights' in this awesome space. An added bonus came today in the form of a newscast that was filmed in the gallery with my Art as a backdrop.
Theater group sheds light on mental illness aired on ABC7 earlier today. I thought that perhaps you would like to take a look at what the gallery looked like during that magical time for me. What do you think?

Until next time ~ Live your Light!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment