Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finding Your Bliss


In this sometimes confusing and chaotic life it can be difficult at times to focus in on one’s bliss. I find that whenever I am able to take myself into my studio, the stresses of the day melt away as I get into the rhythm and practice of ‘playing with a purpose’. My hands busy themselves with fondling the fabrics. My eyes focus on the textures and colors and my Spirit jumps with joy to be ‘home’. I find my center. The MUSE shows me the way and creativity takes over as a new piece of art is born.

Mandalas are my obsession and sharing them in my fiber art is my passion. Somehow, no matter where I start a new project idea, it finishes involving some circular design element. I no longer make apologies as I have decided that this is my ‘voice’. Drawing the viewer’s eye into the center of these LoveLights © (my mandalas) has become my mission. I am eager to share my bliss with everyone who will take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment