Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude


It's Thanksgiving Day in the USA.  As I reflect on all the blessings that have come my way in this past year, I cannot help myself  from being consumed with JOY!  Among the many blessings for which I give thanks, Grandchildren have to be near the top of the list.  Little Gavin Mathew joined our family in June.  He is such a good boy.  We rarely have heard him cry.  He sleeps like an angel and awakes with a smile on his face.  Just a very pleasant, beautiful soul.  He joins his sister Morgan Luella and cousins Nolan Reinhold and Tatum Marie to complete the jewels in the crown of  my Life.  Family is so very important to me.  These little "angel babies" light up my life with unconditional love and laughter and inspire me to play and create colorful art.  I'm looking forward to seeing them today.  I wish you a day of Thanksgiving, Peace and Joy with your loved ones.  Let's treasure our precious moments.  Oh, and by the way, I am extremely grateful for YOU, the reader of my posts.

1 comment: