Friday, April 30, 2010

Technology Today

Dear Ones -
It's difficult for me to realize that I have had a web site for four years. Who could have guessed that computer illiterate me would have taken on such a challenge. But here I am, still learning, growing, blogging, and plugging away at these computer skills that have become a part of my everyday life.
With the transformation in my art focus on the circular form (mandalas), the time now seems appropriate to give the site a new look as well. Something that will reflect the illuminated circular name designs that are spinning in my creative mind's eye. Perhaps using the 'Kasia' logo that now graces my brochure, notepad and business cards, creating a personal brand.
I'm also thinking of adding a shopping cart page where framed prints of my designs could be purchased. It has occurred to me on numerous occasions that I, alone, cannot possibly supply the demand for my designs. I do currently make limited editions of commissioned LoveLights(c) for family members when a special occasion demands duplicate pieces. These "prints" are done on fabric and then stitched to reflect the intention of the original. It's a great gift idea.
Today I will be meeting with my webmaster to discuss these changes and to hear Judy's suggestions for updating the site. I'll report my findings and hopefully you will be able to view them yourself in the near future.

Until next time ~ Live your Light.
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment