Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After the Crash!

Dear Ones,
It has now been 3+ weeks since this pc crashed and burned. It has been refitted with a new operating system and files have been restored (Thank God!), but the time-consuming tasks now include re-installing drivers and software. As Tim at Meathead Computers has explained to me, "you have a brand new computer." That's a yeah  ;-) for a new toy and a ;-(  for a new learning curve.  Yesterday, I discovered that the printer was no longer "talking" to this pc and it took extra time to correct that situation.        

I am still learning how dependent I have become on this little machine and it surprises me everyday! Also, I am surprising myself by how much I have learned in these past few years while using this device. The blessings lie in the realization that I am capable of learning and doing new things. Being pushed out of ones comfort zone really does lead to new adventures, knowledge, and self esteem.

So I ask you, "What new adventures are waiting for you at this very moment? How can your thinking turn your tides of distress into thoughts of well being?"

Until next time ~
Live your Light!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment