Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zippidy doo daa, Zippidy yaay

My oh my, what a wonderful day!!                                       

Dear One,
Thank you for your patience with me and this blogging exercise. I am so relieved to be back online and all systems up and running again. It's been torture not being able to keep up. I still have some software to upload and a huge learning curve, but I am confident that I will be able to cope in time.

I have picked up two new frames from The Artist's Reward and will shortly be framing the last of the new pieces for the Flourish Studio Exhibit. I will be delivering the art pieces on Tues. and am more than excited about this adventure. I feel nothing but JOY these days at the prospect of being able to share my LoveLights in a venue that will appreciate their focus. The opening is next week. Pinch me, am I dreaming?

I'm off to the Studio ~ Until next time ~ Live your Light!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment