Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meathead Computers

It's been a week since Tim, the Tech guy, put my pc back together and got me up and running again. There still have been some challenges however. I'm realizing that a whole new calendar is in place on Outlook, the BlackBerry is not syncing,  and I'm learning how to deal with that.  And to add insult to injury, the Contact list that I spent literally HOURS updating and color coding for easy access, has disappeared! Where did it go? The only address book visible at this time is from the hotmail account that I have been using for over 10 years. I am headed back to meet with Tim this morning to see if he will "find" the missing information and get this time-saving equipment upgraded to it's newer, more efficient version. Cross your fingers. I am saying a prayer that it all comes together seamlessly today. I have postcards and emails to get out for the Flourish Studios Exhibit on the 18th. The clock is ticking and my deadlines are coming due. Why do I always feel like I am playing "Beat the Clock"?   Universe - - - HELP!  PLEASE!!

Until next time ~ Live your Light!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment