Sunday, June 20, 2010

Opening Night - Envision Gallery at Flourish Studios, Chicago

Dear Ones-
Opening Night was a dream come true!! The gallery was ALIVE with the energy of the 'LoveLights' that were being shown.



As I stood back to look at the space, I was filled with pride in the accomplishment of my wildest dreams come true. A solo show of the work of my hands. I learned that night that the 'baby steps' really do add up and the body of work comes together almost without realizing what is happening.

The evening was magical with the entertaining performance of the Imagination Theater group.


I was very blessed to have family and dear friends brave the stormy weather to be present for me at this important event. Some drove for nearly three hours to attend the gala that was an 'out of body' experience that I will not soon forget. THRILLING!

 

Cathy Hennessy Price, a Family Therapist at Flourish Studios, planted the seed last fall for this exhibit to take place and was very instrumental in making the necessary introductions with exhibit curator Meredith. With a grateful heart for the opportunity and vote of confidence, I created this 'Price Family LoveLight' for Cathy and Mark.



The exhibit will hang until July 17th. It is my hope that if you are able to experience it for yourself, you will please sign the guest book near the entrance of the gallery. Your comments mean so much.



Until next time ~
Live your Light!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kasia, a shear delight for the eyes. KUDOS on making your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casey. It's hard to believe that a month has gone by already and I'll be traveling tomorrow to take it down and bring it home. I wonder what the next challenge will be?!

    ReplyDelete